Randy is a dynamic Agile Program Management Leader, highly sought after Agile Coach, and an early adopter and leader in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
He is an accomplished Agile and Waterfall Project Management Executive with a solid history of leadership and proven results. Agile practitioner, SAFe SPC program manager and Instructor, with more than 20 years of experience initiating and executing transformational technology business solutions. Agile coach and facilitator of Scrum best practices, processes and ceremonies in both co-located and distributed environments over many release cycles in the past five years. Developed high performing Agile teams demonstrating significant skill, leadership, and organizational patience as teams and team leadership learn and understand the Agile mindset. Employed a strong mixture of traditional waterfall and Agile experience with stakeholders at all levels to ensure successful Agile adoption to drive profitability and sustainable competitive advantage while achieving consensus on key business strategies and exceeding stakeholder expectations.
• Certified Release Train Engineer (RTE 4.6) - May 27, 2019
• SAFe Program Consultant (SPC 4.6) - 2016-19
• Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) 2016
• Leading SAFe 4.6 (SA) Certification - 2019
• Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) - 2012
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - 2011
• Project Management Professional (PMP) - 2011
MBA, University of Pittsburgh: Major in Information Technology & Minor in Finance
BS, University of Pittsburgh: Major in Mathematics & Minor in Economics